First it was the birds that got the rap and now it’s the pigs. And so many fall hook, line and sinker for all the nonsense that devastation is going to descend and kill us all if we don’t have a needle jabbed into us!
There has been flu on this planet since time immemorial and we’re still here – in ever-increasing numbers. What happened to the so-called devastating effects of the last big flu threat – avian flu? It flew into non-existence and then died the death it deserved. It’s amazing how much fear a controlled media can create.
Here’s a calm and very sane viewpoint on the current media scare about swine flu from a congressman who is himself a doctor with decades of experience and who has been in Congress for more than three decades. Do yourself a favor and hear what he has to say about it here: https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/10/ron-paul-federal-reserve-bank.html
The Sheriff’s Role and What He Can Do To Help You!
There are so many things I’m learning in this great country of yours. The latest lesson I’ve learnt is about sheriffs and that they have the highest law enforcement authority over their counties, namely that “the duly elected sheriff of a county is the highest law enforcement official within a county and has law enforcement powers EXCEEDING that of any other state OR federal official.”
They are sworn to uphold the Constitution. The more I learn about that great document, the Constitution, the more my admiration increases for the wisdom of the founding fathers. What foresight into the vagaries of human nature and how cleverly they created a document that would protect every citizen, no matter what their political leanings, race, color or creed.
Here’s what Sheriff Mack has to say about the job of a sheriff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzC7dmyKG4E and what your sheriff can do to help you if anyone tries to enforce vaccines on you or your loved ones.
Ways To Deal With Flu and Other Illnesses
The solutions to any immune-system threat are the same standard solutions since time immemorial. Do those things that boost your immune system and don’t compromise it even more with unproven, ineffective solutions that only enrich those without conscience.
- Eat well (plenty of fresh salads, not overcooked vegetables and several servings of good quality protein – not junk foods. Good home-cooked food.)
- Drink sufficient water with good minerals, calcium and magnesium. Dehydration is not caused by lack of water but by mineral deficiency. You can drink and drink and become more dehydrated. It is very important to understand dehydration and the causes. If you find you’re unable to quench your thirst, you’re dehydrated.
- Plenty of good quality old fashioned fish oils and vitamin E with all its parts – not synthetic junk. Your body wants food sources as close to nature as possible.
- Have sufficient B complex and vitamin C.
- Get plenty of sunshine (for the vitamin D) and don’t block it out.
- Get enough rest.
- Do things you really enjoy.
The best way to ensure you’re getting a good balanced formula is with the Organic Life Vitamins. It is a balanced formula that has almost everything including trace minerals and minerals. Along with a glass of Instant CalMag-C, you’re pretty well covered.
Don’t forget to have fun too!
My Remedy for Illness
- Ensure that the sick person is well hydrated. By this I mean they have enough minerals and some water or suitable liquid, like unsweetened fruit juice. Calcium, magnesium, potassium, salt – a good balance is the little balanced cell salts (salts = minerals) and Instant CalMag-C.
- The main thing is to ensure they’re hydrated. Dehydration will weaken their immune systems and is the most dangerous thing that can happen to them.
- Even if they’re a bit off color, follow the steps in #1 and #2 above.
- Don’t force food on a sick person. Encourage them to sip a smoothie of a small amount of fruit, coconut milk (not soy as it inhibits mineral absorption), a raw egg or two (the yellow part) as food may be the last thing they want.
- Ensure there is silence around anyone who is sick. Whatever you do, don’t voice any sympathy! You can show it but don’t voice it.
- If there’s a fever, don’t worry about it. Be effective. A fever means that bacteria or viruses are being killed off (this is good) and is only dangerous if it gets too high. If this happens, place a large plastic bag on the bed with a towel on it, let the person lie on that with a cool wet towel on top of them. Keep wetting the towel until the fever breaks. A lukewarm to cold bath will actually work better but a sick person will most likely protest so do it on a gradient – encourage, don’t force.
- Don’t panic about “symptoms” of the so-called swine flu. They’re the same as common flu. Reports are very generalized and embellished – designed to create fear. Even if it is swine flu, these handlings are still what I would do.
Handle as above and remain calm. Don’t give in to it. Use judgment, listen to Dr Ron Paul again and TOP everyone’s immune system up with good food, sufficient sleep, vitamins, minerals, oils, water and protein.
Get your family onto Instant CalMag-C and Organic Life Vitamins today and build their immune systems and reduce stress.
Order online now at www.CalMag-C.com or call 877-700-7717.
Disclaimer: Please note, I am not a doctor. This is what I do as described but anyone who is ill should get advice from a suitably qualified professional. Just make sure they give you sound nutrition advice as well as medical care.