Why Calcium Is So Important
First of all, calcium is the most plentifully used mineral in the human body, but it has some absorption problems.
- It has to be balanced with magnesium if the body is to use it properly.
- It has to have the right pH.
- Taking either calcium or magnesium alone is likely to cause deficiency problems with the other.
- If it doesn’t have the right pH, it can cause kidney stones, deposit in the joints and other places. In other words, it’s useless.
We all learned at school how calcium is good for bones and teeth.
Less Well Known …
- Is that calcium is also needed in the blood.
- And in the tissues. By tissues we mean muscles, organs, glands, eyes, etc, etc.
In The Blood
It rapidly helps with mood stability, the sleep cycle, pain sensitivity and to correct blood clotting.
In The Tissues:
- It helps with cell repair.
- It helps girls during puberty, before they start to menstruate as well as through the lifelong cycle of menstruation and at menopause. At these times the need for calcium rockets sky-high and then typically women have problems with mood, sleep, pain and blood clotting.
- It is vital for muscle function.
- It is vital for healthy tissues, particularly the gums.
Now For Magnesium
It occurs in more than 300 digestive enzymes. If you are short of magnesium you can’t digest your food properly – you’ll feel this as lowered energy or you’ll get hungry too soon after your last meal and want to eat again too early.
It works with calcium on:
- Muscle function
- Sleep cycle
- Pain sensitivity
Both Calcium and Magnesium are Alkaline
Because of this they need a little acid to get them back to neutral so they can dissolve and be absorbed. If you don’t get it like this, the calcium can form stones in your kidneys and/or deposit in your joints and other places such as behind your eyes and so on. This is a very important factor when using calcium.
We have used vitamin C and citric acid – so they are natural with no side effects. The body has to have calcium, magnesium and vitamin C – and citric acid is nice to take.
Instant CalMag-C Formulation
With this formulation we get it into the blood stream within 10 minutes. You could say instantly. That’s why it’s called Instant CalMag-C.